Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

My 2012 Christmas Wish List

Hi guys! I am super excited about Christmas this year, and I can't wait to celebrate with my family tomorrow!  I decided to put together a list of all the American Girl things I want this year!

1. Purple Party Dress















I absolutely love this dress, and my dolls are in desperate need of a Christmas dress.

2. Holiday accessories

















I feel like this finishes off the purple party outfit.

3. Sweet Savannah Dress
















I love the print and style of this dress!

4. Weekend fun outfit





















I have loved this since the very day it came out!

5. Storage Tower




















I think this would be a great addition to my doll room!



I hope you all have a great Christmas! What do you guys want this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment