Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

My AG Wishlist!

Hi everyone, I apologize for not posting in a while, I have been SUPER busy, and that explains the random "Julie in the Kitchen" thing that I slapped together in an hour the night before I went on a vacation. But, that's not what I came here for. Today, I will be showing you all my brand new American Girl wishlist. I have been going through AG's catalog, watching some youtube videos, and reading blog posts, some of the items seem too good to pass up!

First up, the curly ponytail! At first, I thought this was a weird thing. But, after watching some videos online, and seeing some dolls with them on, I realized how COOL it is! I am still deciding on which doll to get it for, though. Any votes?


Next up, the Classroom Scene. I loved this since day on! It is soooo amazing and realistic, and would make doll school so much fun!
Then, the Science Lab set! It is so amazing! I was watching a basilmentos video (yes I am a HUGE fan!) earlier, and she shows that the microscope in the science lab actually adjusts, just like a real one! That made me SUPER excited and I knew I have to buy it.

I also really want the school locker set. It is sooo cute, and realistic! I'm not really a fan of that particular color, but on the locker, it looks awesome! And it comes with so many cute things to help your doll customize it!


Now, moving on to clothes, I want the Flower Sweater and Skirt Set! It is so adorable, and I LOVE the colors! It is such a fun outfit, especially for school!




Last but not least, this one isn't a JLY item. I really love Rebecca's lace dress! I have always loved it, so I finally decided to add it to my list! I think Julie would look sooo cute in this!



That's my wish list! What AG things do you want? I would love to hear about it in your comments!











1 comment:

  1. Cute. I have the doll locker, and even though it's a bit overpriced, it's soooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete