Pages

Monday, January 21, 2013

This or That!

Hi everyone! Today,as I was brainstorming ideas for this blog, I thought it would be really cool to do a this or that every two weeks! So here it is!
1. McKenna or Saige?
2. GOTY, Historical, or My AG?
3. Doll School or Doll Dining?
4.Curly hair or straight hair?
5.Long hair or short hair?
6.Saige's hot air balloon or Caroline's skiff?
7. I Love Pets Pjs or Butterfly Garden Pjs?

8. Kit's Nightie or Caroline's Nightgown?
9. Keepsake box or Storage Cabinet?
10. Weekend fun outfit or casual chic outfit?
Let me know which you prefer in the comments! How did you guys like this? Let me know if you want me to keep doing this!

3 comments:

  1. 1. Saige
    2. Historical
    3. Doll school
    4. Straight hair
    5. Long hair
    6. Saige's
    7. Butterfly Garden PJ's
    8. Kit's
    9. Storage cabinet
    10. Weekend Fun outfit

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Um...that's really hard probabaly McKenna.
    2. I can't pick :)
    3. Doll School
    4. Straight
    5. Long
    6. Hot Air Balloon
    7. I Love Pets PJs
    8. Kit's Nightgown
    9. Storage Cabinet
    10. Weekend Fun Outfit

    Totally keep doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you guys so much for commenting, I will definitely keep doing this!

      Delete