Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Favorites of The New AG Items

Hi everyone! Recently, American Girl came out with a whole new set of items! Today, I will be talking about my favorites.

First of all, the new dolls!

 
I have been wanting a doll like this to come out for ever! She is so pretty!


 
 This doll is so cute and unique!


Now, onto the new clothing items!


 This is soooo cute! I love the mixture of the skirt and sweater together!


This is ADORABLE! I am serious, this is my new favorite AG outfit!


This whole set is so cute! It makes playing with your pet so much more fun!



This is very cute, I love the colors!


Yayy! I was so sad when AG got rid of the old basketball outfit, but I love this one even more! And, since Olivia is a basketball player, I will probably be buying this.

This is so cute! I could see McKenna in this :)



And last but not least,furniture and accessories.


 This is so cute! And, with everything it comes with for only $150, (ha, isn't it sad how nowadays, in the AG world, that's a steal?!?!) I might consider it!

This is adorable! It's much better than mine right now, its made of a shoe box!
This is so amazing! Teaching doll school would be way more fun with this set!




This is such a good idea! I wish they made these in real life.


This is the coolest idea EVER! And its only $12!!! I am sooo getting this soon!



Those are all my favorites! What are your favorite new things on American Girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment