Pages

Saturday, March 16, 2013

I Can't Wait Until June 4th!!!

I am so excited for June 4th! Does anyone know what that day is? It is the day when American Girl announces the ten winners of the Saige sweepstakes! I cannot wait! After reading the Saige books, I love Saige evn more, and I love her whole collection even more! I am hoping I am one of the winners! I would love a new doll for free! And she is so much different than my other dolls, I love that uniqueness! None of my dolls have curly hair, or red hair, or even freckles. And, none of my dolls are artsy, so that is unique,too. Have you enetered the contest yet? If you want too, you should do it soon, because the deadline is April 1st. I am so excited!

I love Saige!

3 comments:

  1. Cool!
    I sell crocheted doll hats and scarves made by me for $8 each, email me if your interested!! :D idanielley@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete