Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Sale on American Girl!

Hey guys, its McKenna! I was browsing the internet and I saw on a blog that there is a sale on American Girl! So I quickly typed it up... and it was true! American Girl is up to 50% off sale on some items, including the Sweet Sugar Outfit, Cozy Plaid outfit, and McKenna's dog (except now because I'm retired, they call it 'goldendoodle dog' Umm, hello, his name is Cooper, I named him that!)! But, hurry, its only lasting while the supplies last! So, if you see anything you want, go now!

Save up to 50% off select items. Choose outfits, acessories, books, and more your girl will love! Shop now

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for letting us know!
    Oh and there's a giveaway at my blog:
    http://bananaandbear.blogspot.com/2013/06/our-50th-post-and-giveaway_18.html
    Anna

    ReplyDelete