Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Update with McKenna

Hey everyone, I have some very big news! Peyton decided to move on, and she now lives in San Francisco with Brooke's aunt! We are all very excited for her because San Francisco has always been the city of her dreams (I personally don't get it, I've always thought New York city would be way more worth while)!We all miss her of course, but she did send us a postcard! Here is what she said:




Dear McKenna, Julie, and Olivia,
I miss you all so much and cannot 
wait to hear back from you! I love
it here in San Francisco, it is such  
a beautiful city! I hope you guys   
write back soon!                         
Love,                                         
Peyton                                        


We were all so excited to hear from her! But that is not our only big news. Brooke is getting a new doll! (Don't worry, its not Saige, so that is why my sanity remains) It is JLY #55, and I have to admit, even though she does not pass up my amazing good looks, she is quite pretty. But she won't tell us when she is getting her..... hmmm, suspicious, don't you think? Well, we are all excited about this news, and we hope you are, too!

Bye for now,
The gorgeous,
Unique,
One of a kind,
Stunning,
MCKENNA BROOKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment