Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Stuff at American Girl!

Hi everyone! Some new stuff was recently released on American Girl! Here is everything!

Here we have Molly's Bed. If I were to get this, I would spray paint the bed part a teal blue, just to give it a little bit of contrast.
Molly's Limited Time Pajamas. I love these! These are really cute, and I might get them since they are only $24!

This is really fun outfit! Something about it just makes me smile!
Caroline's Calf. This is cute, but since I don't have any historicals, I personally wouldn't have a use for it.
Starry doll holder. The only time I've seen this before is in the bathrooms at AG place. I wouldn't really have a use for it, but it's a fun idea.
Easy Breezy outfit. I love this! I love the color scheme and the mixtures of designs that this outfit has to offer!
Plaid party dress. This is really cute! I love the colors and design.
Sweet Spring dress. I love this! This is soo cute! It kind of reminds me of a country vintagey cottage, with the tan color and pink flowers.
Lots of dots bath wrap. This is so cute! It is nice to have something different too, since the last few have been blue with stripes. It's nice to have something unique for a change -- pink with polka dots!
Salon Chair. This is cute, but I kind of liked the blue and purple one better.  .  .  .  .
Happy Birthday set. This is so cute, and makes a doll's birthday super special!
This is soo adorable! I want this for my own dogs!
This is cute, but I don't really think a doll needs an outfit to go biking.
This - is- so- cute!!!!!! I love this! This would be so fun to have, and for $100, this is a possibility!
This is o fun, and I think you could have so much more fun with your pet with this!
Well, that is everything! What do you guys think of the new stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment