Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What the?!?!

Okay. I came home from school today, and my mom handed me this.

Yes. That's right. No you're eyes are not deceiving you. It's true. Instead of mailing me an American Girl catalog, they sent me a BARBIE CATALOG! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have (no offense to all you Barbie fans out there) never had any interest in Barbie! Never! I sooo wish it could be the new American Girl catalog with the new outfits!!! Oh well. I decided to look through the catalog to see if there was anything stupidly hilarious enough to post on here.
Sorry this is upside down! Anyway, this is the only thing that I thought was cool. If you turn your head to right, you'll be able to see that it is a Katniss Everdeen doll! That is pretty cool!



Oh my gosh.. this is so hilarious it's stupid!!! -_-
 Hahahaha okay anyway I just thought I would share with you guys this dumb mistake! Haha soo hilarious!

1 comment: