Pages

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Updates on My Doll House!!!

Hi everyone!Well, I have made some changes in my doll house since you guys have last seen it. Here they are!

This one corner is the biggest change I made. One of the things I don't like about my school desk is that it isn't really a normal desk. So I made one out of some boxes. I covered the box with white paper and finished it off by laying a strip of blue chevron fabric across it! I really like it :)
I also moved the book shelf/cubbie on top of some boxes. I finished it off with a panda and their hamster!
The last change is in the kitchen. Since it doesn't have much storage space, I made this little shelf. I taped a box and its lid together, and added kitchen accessories!
What do you think about the changes I made? Have you made any changes to your doll house lately?

1 comment: