Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

Doll Accessory Organization Ideas!

Hey everyone! I don't know about you, but I have ALOT of little doll things that I am afraid to lose. I used to throw everything in the lid of an AG wheel chair box. It was like a little storage tray. Just yesterday, I decided that wasn't the smartest idea, because I was losing a lot of hair accessories, etc.. Then, I saw that I had a couple empty boxes from AG that were left over from Christmas. I cut the lids of, put in accessories, and labeled them! I am really happy with how they turned out!


This is the top part of a mini doll box, and I keep lots of mini doll-sized things in here!

This is an old girl of the year box that I use to put hair stuff in.

In this box I keep  purses, earrings, and glasses.

This is the only box that still has its lid. My dolls took down their Christmas decorations yesterday, and I keep them here.



This is what the overview looks like. I put them on my dolls' wardrobe, along with other, bigger, accessories.


 


I hope you all enjoyed this fun, easy way to store doll accessories!

1 comment:

  1. I guess that looks so much better. It looks more organized. And I guess if you put it in an organized way, it would be easy for you to look for accessories you need.
    ShopAtOliviasDollCloset.com

    ReplyDelete