Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Review of the Weekend Fun Outfit and Sweet Savannah Dress

Hi everyone! This Christmas and New Year's I was so lucky to get two new AG outfits, the weekend fun outfit and the sweet savannah dress! 

~ Sweet Savannah Dress ~

This dress is really cute, and so is the headband. I love how the outfit looks on my blue eyed dolls, the neutral colors bring out the brightness of their blue eyes! The only thing I wish AG could've done better on was the shoes. While they are super cute, I think they could have gone one step further by adding a bow on each shoe made of the same material as the dress. Overall, I would give this a 9 out of 10!


~ Weekend Fun Outfit ~

I love this so much! The pants, shirt, vest, shoes, headband, well everything in this outfit can be mixed and matched with so many other pieces of clothing! And of course, altogether, they look even cuter! I love the plain white vest on top of the busy flowery top. And, the sandals are to die for! They are so adorable! Overall, I give this outfit a 10 out of 10!

I love both of these outfits so much and , AG did such a good job on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment