Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My AG Wishlist

Hi everyone! I am planning on going to the AG store soon, so I put together a wishlist. I limited myself to $150 (I went over that :)) So here it is!



1. Saige's Sweater Outfit

I LOVE this outfit, and I want to get it as soon as possible!


2. Volleyball Set

This is so adorable, and since Peyton plays volleyball, I have a good reason to get it!

 3. Comfy and Cozy Pet Bed
This is so adorable, and I have Honey and a Nintendogs Dog, Chase. They really need a bed!


  

4. Garden Boots
These are adorable in every way, and I love the design!
5. Guitar Set
I think this is so cute, and my dolls all suddenly want to learn how to play!
6. Sporty Winter Outfit
I love everything in this set, all the way from the headband to the boots!
Well, if you were to add this all together, it brings up a total of $174. $24 over my budget, but I have a lot of gift cards and money from Christmas.  I can't wait to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment