Pages

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The AG Store

Hi everyone! I went to the AG store last week, and it is always so fun there! Well, in my dumbness I forgot to bring a camera to take pictures, so I am just going to show you what I got!

First of all, I got Saige's Sweater Outfit. I LOVE this outfit, and I am pleasantly surprised at how soft the sweater is! The jeggings and shirt are so adorable, and the sandals are very cute! I give this outfit a 9 out of 10.     
        
Second of all, I got the Volleyball set. This is so cute, and it looks adorable on Peyton! I love the color scheme and everything looks so great together! I only wish the volleyball were bouncy. I give this outfit a 9 out of 10.
                                                
Thirdly, I got the Sporty Winter Outfit. This is so cute, and I love the red vest! The boots are so cute too! Everything in this outfit looks amazing together! I give this outfit a 10 out of 10!

Fourth, I got the Garden boots. These are so cute, I love the pattern and the two different shades of pink together. I am also pleasantly surprised at how easy they are to get on the doll's feet! I give these adorable boots a 10 out of 10!

Fifth, I got the Comfy and Cozy Pet Bed. It is so soft, and I love the toy and bowl, too! I also love that the bed fits two pets! Also, this was one of the last few left in the store, so I was really lucky to be able to get one that day! I would give this a 10 out of 10!

Sixthly, I got the Guitar Set. This is so adorable, and I love how you can really strum the strings! I can also not believe how detailed it is! And, the case, strap, and guitar books are all really good quality! I give this a 10 out of 10!

Last of all, I got the pet hat and bandanna. This is an AG store  exclusive, and it is so cute! When I saw Meatloaf on the shelf wearing it, I had to get it! The only thing is that the hat is a little hard to get on, but once you get it on, it stays! I give this a 9 out of 10!
I love all my new things! When did you last go to the AG store? What is your favorite part about it?

5 comments:

  1. Wow You got a lot of things!!!
    Samantha
    (http://foreveramericangir.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had ALOT of extra Christmas money! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi! :) I love your blog!

    ~ Jess
    whispersofthewind15.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete